Why is my interlibrary loan request taking so long?
Last Updated: Mar 23, 2017 | 8 Views
Topics: Interlibrary loan
Was this helpful? 0 0
There are many reasons why one request may take longer than another:
- Another library may not have what you need so we have to try other libraries
- The material you want may be too old or too new to circulate or it may be in use at all libraries which means we will be longer in searching for what you want
- The method of delivery used by other libraries is beyond our control - ie. they might send something by post or by courier, but we have no way of hurrying that up.
Some final thoughts:
- If you no longer need an item, please let us know - firstname.lastname@example.org / 250-721-8236
- Please provide as long a Need by date as possible