Skip to Questions



I need someone to proctor/invigilate an exam - what do I do?

Last Updated: Nov 22, 2016  |  1233 Views

Was this helpful? 3   0


Effective July 1, 2016 the University of Victoria no longer offers external examination invigilation services.
We suggest contacting one of these Victoria-area schools.

Camosun College - Foul Bay Campus
Invigilator ID: 2242470
Assessment Centre
3100 Foul Bay Road
Victoria, BC V8P 5J2
Can accommodate online exams.

South Island Distance Education School (SIDES)
Invigilator ID: 3225049
4575 Wilkinson Road
Victoria, BC V8Z 7E8
Hours:  Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday 8 a.m - 8 p.m.
Invigilation fee $25 per exam

If you require assistance locating an alternate exam centre, please contact

Answered by Tracie SmithBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Need more help?

    Live Chat