Skip to Questions



How do I sign up for a carrel at the Law Library?

Last Updated: Sep 14, 2016  |  40 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Group study rooms and individual study carrels can be booked on line.  Law students can access additional study rooms by contacting the Law Library loan desk. 

Graduate study carrels are administered through the Law library loan desk; applications are accepted year-round.  Contact the loan desk for information.

Answered by Caron RollinsBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Need more help?

    Live Chat