I can't find "the focus of the discipline revisited" advances in nursing science 2008, 31 (1) ? Newman, M.A., Smith, M.C. pharris, M.D. & Jones
i searched the ebsco database but it didn't appear?
Last Updated: Jul 28, 2015 | 304 Views
Was this helpful? 0 1
A quick way to see if we have the journal online is to do a journal title search from the library website.
- Click Books & Media and type in the journal name - Under Search In --select Journal title begins with
- Now click on the title and look for the Online journal link indicating years of online coverage
- For the journal below: we have online access from 1995 to now (1995-) and from 1999-2005
- Select the best link and you'll be taken to the online journal page
- Follow the links to find the exact volume number and issue number