How can I put hanging indents in my bibliography in Endnote?
Last Updated: Jul 28, 2015 | 385 Views
Topics: Endnote / Zotero / Mendeley
Was this helpful? 0 0
- The hanging indents don't seem to transfer properly into the Word document if you use the drag and drop feature.
- Search the Library and select references.
- Choose the output format.
- Choose Export from the File menu.
- From the Save as type list select:
- Rich Text Format (RTF) if you want to incorporate all formats into a word processing document
- Enter a filename and save to the desktop.
- In Microsoft Word, choose Open from the File menu and find the .RTF file.
- All selected references will be displayed in Word.