How do I use the Thesis Template with Word?
Last Updated: Oct 02, 2013 | 96 Views
Topics: Theses and dissertations
Was this helpful? 0 0
- Download the thesis template at the following URL: http://library.uvic.ca/site/lib/dig/uvthesis/wordstart.html
- Save the template to your desktop or another location
- The saved file has a .dot extension.
- Double click the template file and this will create a new Word document, separate from the template.
- Make sure that you delete the template instructions before adding your content to the document.
- When you save the file it will be save with the .doc extension