Skip to Questions



Can I borrow reserve items from the Law Library over the Christmas break?

Last Updated: Jul 28, 2015  |  55 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Yes, we can provide an extended loan while the Law Library is closed over the Christmas break.  However, having said that, some items (like loose-leaf materials) are available for in-house use only.  


Please contact our circulation desk to see if the items you would like to borrow are available: 250-721-8565.

Answered by Michael LinesBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Need more help?

    Live Chat