Skip to Questions



How can I be alerted about developments regarding a particular case?

Last Updated: Jul 28, 2015  |  14 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


You can set up alerts on Quicklaw and Westlaw.  Doing so will allow you email alerts about case developments or alerts on searches you want run on a scheduled basis.


Westlaw has created online tutorials that will walk you through the steps of creating these alerts.


Quicklaw has its own set of instructions.

Answered by Michael LinesBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Need more help?

    Live Chat