How do I extend my "need-by date" on an interlibrary loan request?
Last Updated: Jun 16, 2016 | 71 Views
Topics: Interlibrary loan
Was this helpful? 0 0
- If your request is open, login and choose list open requests
- If your request was cancelled because your "need by date" expired, login and select list all requests
- Find the correct request and click on the PAT-number
- At the bottom of the next page, click on Send Message
- Type in your message "My new need by date is..." and click Send
- If you receive a cancellation message, reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your new "need-by date".