Can my interlibrary loans be sent to me through campus mail?
Last Updated: Jun 16, 2016 | 74 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
It depends what you've ordered.
- Print copies of articles can be delivered by campus mail, while e-copies of articles are sent to you by email
- Material that must be returned (books, microfilm, etc) can be picked up at the loan desk in McPherson or Law
To permanently change your delivery method for print copies of articles:
- Login to your interlibrary loan account and select edit profile
- To pick up copies at the library, change the delivery method to pickup
- To request copies be send by campus mail, change the delivery method to campus address
(provide your UVic mailing address)