Skip to Questions



How do I pay for printing?

Last Updated: Jul 27, 2017  |  1251 Views

Was this helpful? 3   0


Printing is paid for with funds on your UVic ONECard Flex account.  Payment is deducted from your ONECard account when your release your print job from the print release station using your Netlink ID and password.


You can add funds to your ONECard Flex account:

  1. online using Visa, MasterCard, Amercian Express, or Interac Online payment at or using the mobile app. 
  2. in person at the ONECard office, at the University Food Services office, or any University Food Services dining location.

Parents, guardians, friends and family can also add money to your ONECard with your V number and date of birth. 

Answered by Marthese CassarBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Need more help?

    Live Chat