How do I setup Browzine on my device?
Browzine is a mobile app for tablets and smartphone that you can use to access e-journals from different publishers.
To setup Browzine:
- IOS users (iOS5.1 or higher) and Android users (Android 4.0 or higher) download the app here
- Once installed, open the app and select "University of Victoria/UVIC" as your library
- Enter your NetLink ID and password
- Begin browsing ejournals by subject categories
- Add titles to your bookshelf (automatic updates will show when next issues become available)
For more information on what publishers are supported visit: http://support.thirdiron.com/knowledgebase/articles/132654-what-publishers-do-you-support-