How do I get started with UVicSpace?


Faculty and staff first need to register for UVicSpace then request authorization from Inba Kehoe to submit to a collection within a specified community: ikehoe (at) For faculty, normally your community will correspond with your department, and you will have a collection available for you to submit your work to. Staff should consult with Inba to determine where their publications would best fit.

2015 Update: UVic faculty and researchers can email a list of their publications (or their CV containing the list) or any items they would like added to UVicSpace to

Students submitting theses and dissertations are part of the Faculty of Graduate Studies, and submit to an electronic thesis and dissertation collection. Students will follow the submission workflow guidelines of the Faculty of Graduate Studies.


  • Last Updated Jun 02, 2022
  • Views 146
  • Answered By University of Victoria Libraries

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0