Do you have a list of textbooks for my course?


You can view required readings for your course in the Course reserves catalogue, if your instructor placed readings on reserve for that course. 

To see a list of assigned textbooks, use 'Find Your Textbooks' at the UVic Bookstore


  • Last Updated Nov 02, 2017
  • Views 3915
  • Answered By Tina Bebbington

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 3 4