Q. I am a distance student and have lost the book(s) you sent to me. What do I do?


If you have thoroughly searched for the book and are certain it is lost, you should contact us and replacement procedures will commence.  You will be charged for item replacement and processing fees. Contact us for more information on fine procedures or to appeal a fine.

  • Last Updated Nov 02, 2017
  • Views 73
  • Answered By Carol Gordon

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1   0