Q. As a distance education student, can I borrow materials from my local university?


If you are a registered distance student with the University of Victoria, contact the Libraries' Distance Learning and Research office for a COPPUL card.  This card identifies you as a UVic student and will allow you to borrow materials from other Canadian university libraries. A list of the libraries participating in this borrowing agreement can be found at the Canadian University Reciprocal Borrowing Agreement site.

  • Last Updated Nov 02, 2017
  • Views 273
  • Answered By Carol Gordon

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 3   0