Q. I live in Victoria but I'm taking a distance course. Can I use the services of the Libraries' Distance Learning and Research unit?


If you live in Victoria, we encourage you to come to the library to find the information you need. If you need assistance finding articles, you can contact the Distance Learning and Research office or check with the Librarians at the Research Help Desk.

  • Last Updated Nov 02, 2017
  • Views 91
  • Answered By Carol Gordon

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1   0