Q. How can I put material on Reserve for the course I am teaching?


There are 3 ways to submit your course Reserve list of required and supplemental readings:

1. Complete the online request form

2. Send requests via email: reserve@uvic.ca

3. Type or write legibly on request forms available in the Reserve Room

Please read the Guidelines for Placing Materials on Reserve for more information.

  • Last Updated Nov 02, 2017
  • Views 188
  • Answered By [Unclaimed]

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 2   0