Can I find court cases and if the decision was appealed or left to stand?


Online services like Quicklaw and Westlaw Canada make a note of applications for leave to appeal – however, it is best to err on the side of caution and contact the court registrar directly to obtain the most accurate and up-to-date information. 

  • Last Updated Nov 02, 2017
  • Views 52
  • Answered By Michael Lines

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0