Q. How do I link to a full text article in EndnoteX3?
- Start EndNote
- Choose Edit and then Preferences
- Select Find Full Text from the list of preferences
- Select the check box to enable the Open URL link
- In the OpenURL Path box change the entry to: http://lg5jh7pa3n.search.serialssolutions.com/
- Select URLs & Links from the list of preferences
- In the OpenURL Arguments box, change the part that states ISI:WoS to ISI:endnote.
Choose a particular reference that interests you
- Click on the citation that interest you
- Choose References and then URL and select OpenURL Link
- This will search the library resources and find the fulltext of the article (if available).
Was this helpful? 0 0