Which address should I send my English proficiency test result to?


When you apply for admission to UVic you will receive an email from the Registrar, telling you where to send the information about language proficiency test results.

Registar web site: http://www.uvic.ca/registrar/index.php

  • Last Updated Nov 02, 2017
  • Views 134
  • Answered By University of Victoria Libraries

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1 0