Q. Where can I print or copy large documents?

conference posters, banners, big signs, maps, etc.


Contact BLINK - a wide-format print department on campus (in the basement of the bookstore). They can print conference posters, banners, maps, decals, sandwich boards, signs and a whole lot more.

www.uvic.ca/print | 250-472-4590 | blinkprt@uvic.ca | Nicholas Graves (wide format operator)

  • Last Updated Nov 02, 2017
  • Views 359
  • Answered By Tina Bebbington

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   1