Where can students enrolled in the Faculty of Education find material reserved for them?


To find all reserve materials, log in to course reserves.

If a course you're currently registered in does not appear in the list, there are no reserve materials currently available through Course Reserves. Your course readings may be listed in Brightspace.

Undergraduate and graduate education print course reserve materials are located in the McPherson library reserve.  Ask at the Loan desk.

Law library print reserve material is located in the Priestly Law library located in the Fraser Building.

  • Last Updated Dec 30, 2021
  • Views 139
  • Answered By Aditi Gupta

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0