Q. Netlinks and library access for affiliates or visiting professors?

I am an affiliate or visiting professor. How do I get access to the library or a Netlink ID?


Affiliate users, such as visiting professors or visiting researchers, can now apply for their own Netlink ID, please see: http://www.uvic.ca/systems/services/loginspasswords/affiliates/

Please request a temporary netlink from the loan desk for use while your application is reviewed.

  • Last Updated Nov 02, 2017
  • Views 110
  • Answered By Tina Bebbington

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0