Q. How do I sign up for a carrel at the Law Library?


Group study rooms and individual study carrels can be booked on line.  Law students can access additional study rooms by contacting the Law Library loan desk. 

Graduate study carrels are administered through the Law library loan desk; applications are accepted year-round.  Contact the loan desk lawlib@uvic.ca for information.

  • Last Updated Nov 02, 2017
  • Views 83
  • Answered By University of Victoria Libraries

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0