Q. Where should faculty members submit items for Course Reserve?


Faculty wanting materials on reserve for their upcoming courses can submit their list and materials to the Main Library Reserve Unit, Mearns Centre for Learning—McPherson Library. https://www.uvic.ca/library/use/borrow/reserves/index.php

  • Last Updated Feb 25, 2019
  • Views 15
  • Answered By Tina Bebbington

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0